Through negotiations with the Keystone + Mountain + Lakes Regional Council of Carpenters, your employer has agreed to contribute on your behalf to the Greater Pennsylvania Carpenters’ Annuity and Savings Fund. These contributions are held in an individual Account on your behalf, and you direct how your Account is invested. Your Account is payable upon your retirement, death, disability or termination of employment. In addition, in-service withdrawals are available for certain prior year contributions and in the event of your financial hardship.
Find out more about the Annuity and Savings Fund by clicking on the links below.
Tracking your Investments at www.retirementdirections.com
You will receive personal statements of the value of your Account. These statements will show the value of your Account, the amount of the contributions and the investment performance of your Account. Information on the current value of your Account is available at any time by calling the Vested Interest Response Line at 1-800-374-4631 or by internet at PNC Retirement Directions website.
PNC Retirement Directions Mobile Application – With the app, you can get on-the-go access, so you can easily track retirement account investing progress no matter where you are. Whether you have an iPhone®, iPad, or Android™, the PNC Retirement Directions Mobile Application will allow you to quickly check retirement account balances and more.
How to Log into www.retirementdirections.com for the first time:
- When you visit the site for the first time, you’ll be asked to log in.
- Click on the “Participant Login” button
- In the pop-up box that comes up, click on “First Time User”
- User ID – enter your Social Security Number without dashes
- Password – Your full birthday in the form of MMDDYYY (for example 07/25/1982 you will enter 07251982)
- You will then be prompted to create a unique user ID and Password and will be taken through a brief multi-factor authentication for security purposes.
Questions about your retirement and Social Security?
Watch the Webinar for helpful tools to help you work towards your retirement goals. This Webinar reviews the rules of collecting Social Security benefits; spousal and survivor benefits; how to blend the strategies into a retirement plan. Retirement Directions Webinar Series Social Security